Our church weekend next year will take place on 2/3/4 February 2018 at Cloverley Hall in North Shropshire. Summary details about the Hall/weekend are:
- We will have full board; every meal will be provided by the Hall.
- There are 47 bedrooms, 17 of which are en-suite. There are lots of bathrooms/shower rooms for bedrooms without en-suites .
- A 24 x 7 tea/coffee/squash station is provided.
- The Hall has several large meeting rooms equipped with good facilities such as projectors/screens, a keyboard and piano.
- We’ll have use of the heated swimming pool on the Saturday of the weekend. (Sunday, by arrangement with an additional cost.)
- There are very good facilities for young children – a large, well-equipped creche and outdoor play area.
- The Hall has a games room with table tennis and pool tables, as well as outside tennis courts and football area.
- We may take our own wine for use at meals and in one other lounge/meeting room.
- There is a small shop on site selling soft drinks, sweets, snacks and a few gift items.
Leaflets about the Hall are available at church or you can look on-line at Cloverleyhall.org.
The weekend will cost £110 per adult or about £120 in you would prefer an en-suite ( although not guaranteed if everyone chooses this option! ) Children 0 – 3 are free and 4 – 9 are £35 each. If you would like to go but have any concerns about costs, please have a word with John, as we would want everyone to to be able to join us.
The car journey to the Hall took about 1 hour 20 minutes, so it’s a bit nearer than Conwy. There is also opportunity to come as a day visitor – £25 per person, if you can’t come for the full weekend.
Please would you let Jann or John know if you would like on come on the weekend and whether you’d definitely require an en-suite room. A £10 per person deposit will be required to secure the booking.
The pictures below are from previous church weekends at Conwy. We have enjoyed drawing closer to each other and to God in the spirit of the early church. We spend time in creative activities, walking, relaxation, discussion and informal worship, all focused this year on the theme of ‘letting in the light’.
There are no upcoming events at this time.