Our Town

 

The current church at St. Peter’s was built in 1849. But there was a church community here before then, serving a place that looked quite different from how it appears today. St Peter’s has always belonged to its local community and it is here to serve it. In recent years we have explored some of the history of the area and been reminded of ways in which God has prompted people to act.